论坛

Package delivery point

KMSteve (10 posts) • 0

Jingdong is great, you can pay on delivery and things come the next day. No experience with sunding.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@KMSteve. There are Xiaomi corporate stores here, assuming the one on huan cheng dong is still open.
@ricsnap. Xiaomi has opened stores throughout all of China. And they aren't cheap anymore. Huawei is.
@Dazzer. Where is the fake Lenovo store? The few I have seen are authentic.
@Lvdh100. Even Chinese people trust JD.

ricsnapricsnap (193 posts) • 0

Lvdh100: if you do not manage to get hold of a Mi phone, keep in mind you could have a better deal with LeTV. On Tuesday, if you manage, they are going to release the newly presented phones with decacore processor.
cn.lemall.com/

JD is a reliable seller. They deliver the day after or the same day only for very requested and small items (which I guess they store in town). Most frequently, they deliver from Chengdu, so that takes 2 days.
Amazon.cn is also a valid alternative.

Last option, if you can't get hold of anything online, Oppo phones are sold in several stores and they are also of v good quality. Just check on willmyphonework web site about the 4G bands.

JeanDP (77 posts) • 0

Any hotel will do this. So will any cafe that you frequent. As an example, Salvador's did this for me years ago when I first arrived in Kunming.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

why do people that complain about westerns eating western food spend So much time at a western restaurant? It is baffling, either they are schizophrenic or they are full of bs.

JeanDP (77 posts) • 0

Tonayaod, what exactly do you mean? Are you referring to my post?

JeanDP (77 posts) • 0

Tonayaod, what exactly do you mean? Are you referring to my post?

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

I'm just making an observation with no one particular person in mind. Why you would think I'm referring to you is beyond me. lol

JeanDP (77 posts) • 0

You clearly were referring to me. I would like to ask please what you are talking about.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

Not sure where you got that idea. No names were mentioned and I was clearly not talking about you since this is a New account and you haven't participated in these forums under another alias, have you?

Related forum threads

Login to post