论坛

A woman's view as to why men are deserting Western

SpartansSpartans (184 posts) • 0

I'm the Op of this thread.

Really, feminism? This debate is a bit outdated.
The Real Deal now is the MGTOW movement: Men Going Their Own Way. Here is a link to one of the best intro videos to MGTOW on youtube www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sycv9Yqwcak

MGTOW came about from the realization that Feminists derive their power from sex; MGTOW is a threat because it takes that power away.
MGTOW then evolved and is expanding its principles on a worldwide basis. Do check the video above, if you are a man, for an in-depth overview on this subject.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Did you post the wrong link? I clicked on it and watched a thing called Turd Throwing Monkeys.
Anyway, men derive their power from controlling the great bulk of material resources of society (obviously, some men much more than others) - no excuse for that at the present state of technological development, if there ever was an excuse for it (and I think you MIGHT be able to argue that there was), and doing something about that seems not a bad tactic for feminists (who, obviously, need to see it as part of a larger picture, unless they want a split between rich/poor women etc.)
Have a feeling I'm missing something here, would be glad to have it pointed out to me.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Glad that I am in China and married to an Asian (Chinese) woman so I dont have to worry or lose sleep over this topic.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@HCAMPO
Ha.Ha. Asian women still have a mystic about them in my opinion.

Related forum threads

Login to post