论坛

Nanjing foreigner goes mental

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

My thoughts?

Uncalled for, probably here because he was a headcase in his homeland. The tiny child's backpack he carries gives him away as a weirdo and unfortunately some school was desperate enough to employ him and some poor old fella was unlucky enough to catch him on an off day.

The fact he's gone at a 60 year old using a broom should say all that needs to be said really.

I also think, looking at the comments section, that the foreigners of Shanghai are very much round the bend and it wouldn't surprise me if we see more of these incidents.

RealDeal (48 posts) • 0

I read some witness statements that he shouted, "In my country, people act civilised!" I wonder how that fits in with the people here who say things like that all the time?

Right, Ok

You went to Jiangsu, found the police station, tracked down the officer dealing with the case, he took a liking for you and then said 'Here you go, have a gander at those, they are all the witness statements'

I see your game now.

I can't see where you're going with this one.

I don't imagine anyone will post here and say the lad was in the right and that's how people should act when being passed by a car.

That being the case, I can't foresee how you're going to stimulate this argument.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

celebs.answers.com/tv/15-things-you-never-knew-about-saved-by-the-bell

Your thoughts?

I soooo totally didn't know Lisa Turtle was suppose to be Jewish!

———————————

@Dazzer, I'm assuming multiple alias have already been created to be used on a slow day.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Obviously fake. Western males are upstanding, intelligent individuals who put rationale before emotions and never resort to physical violence. They are also the living definition of being a gentleman, they strictly abide to law and order and would never encourage, suggest or participate in any illegal activity, big or small.
Another give-away is that the guy doesn't look like the career-driven and naturally talented educationists of the English language that represent the vast majority of Western males who moved to China not by lack of alternatives, but by altruistic choice, despite already being on a highly successful path back in their home countries, both professionally and romantically.
Don't be fooled by their irrelevant qualification, or even the frequent the lack of it. Those pedagogical artists have a natural talent, and employing them was the reason behind the baffling English proficiency level of Chinese students.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

haha, I have felt like beating up bad drivers on many occasions, but I guess I have more self control than this guy. I usually just curse them in English - they probably don't understand/hear and it gets some of the anger out of my system.

On a completely unrelated note: look at the blue sky right now! God it makes me happy not to look up and see grey!

Related forum threads

Login to post