论坛

Healthcare questions thread

Daithi (426 posts) • 0

lol, yeah ur not aggressive at all! I poke gentle fun at u and u go off on a fit like u had been kicked in the ovary.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I poke gentle fun at you - Hehehe - so gentle - so subtle - You tickle my fancy - Here comes the backpaddling!

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I am just poking gentle fun at you since we are such great pals.

The title of this thread is Healthcare questions. Please refer comments and questions to the OP.

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

Campo: Maybe he is trying to further his company's interests, or promote his job, but he's not peppering the forum with his hospital's name or trying to push everyone to use his particular services.

Perhaps he is just trying to get a better handle on the situation for foreigners in Yunnan, which will be one of his employer's main target markets.

If, in exchange, some of us can get some valuable info about the local medical market, then everyone wins. But now, we can't talk about that, because you keep pushing the whole thread in another direction.

Don't forget, your first posts here were all directly promoting your website.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

But now, we can't talk about that, because you keep pushing the whole thread in another direction.

I can see how asking a guy who is offering medical advice about what hospital he works at a big push in another direction. Thanks.

I had a website for 6 years that offered travel info for FREE in which I posted all my personal info including my and my wifes pictures, phone number, and email. In all those 6 years I took people traveling for FREE as well proved info on how to best reach their destination cheaply.

The title of this thread is Healthcare questions. Please refer comments and questions to the OP.

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

Not arguing your point Xiefei, but it's been irksome for me that this thread, which is undeniably promoting self-interest, has been allowed when the GKM censors deleted a post about Mac computers, which was equally promoting self-interest, but just as valuable in my opinion.

Related forum threads

Login to post