论坛

VPN Update

vagabond48 (75 posts) • 0

I've searched for VPN information considering the recent VPN crackdown I read but the last one was 3 months ago. I am coming to China and wanted to know what are the VPNs that are currently being used successfully. I have used ExpressVPN in the past. Is it still usable? Are there any others especially with a free trial so I can evaluate them? Thanks

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

Astrill is generally pretty good. I used to use Express but I prefer Astrill, it's easier to switch servers to maintain a fast (ish) connection.

Anonymous Coward (329 posts) • 0

I used ExpressVPN for 2 years and the connections have been consistently slow. I'm about the switch to Astrill. Their client takes far less time to load and the connections are faster (at least at time of writing).

bluppfisk (398 posts) • 0

Nothing is for free in this world. If you're not paying through ads or user information, maybe your free VPN operator is a man-in-the-middle, snooping all your internet traffic and (unencrypted) login data. I don't trust it.

vagabond48 (75 posts) • 0

I did not write that I was looking for free VPN. I was inquiring about VPN service with a free trial period.
Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

Related forum threads

Login to post