论坛

ChinaPost

Nice_But__ (4 posts) • 0

Ok, I need to ship stuff back to NZ from Kunming
anyone have any recent experience on what you are/are not allowed to post back?

DVDs (different ones, not hundreds the same)
used, clean clothes
tool kit
pens
newspapers
souvenirs
first aid kit
Bathroom stuff
study notes

All these things are either in my backpack which is not too heavy, or it is stuff from my old flat in Kunming which has been sitting in a box at a friend's house for a while...

Thanks
Tim

bluesky (8 posts) • 0

We are authorized by UPS for operating international mailing services for UPS in Kunming. Normally, some kinds of medicines, liquids, cheque or cash, etc. are not allowed to ship. I didn't find any problem for your things at present because it depends on some other reasons, for instance, the products brand also works some times. So I suggest you ask some post worker to check your articles in person. Should you need, we can help you with any extra charge if you don'g use our service finally, you can call us via: 400-818-9188

bluesky (8 posts) • 0

Sorry, I made a mistake just now. It shoud be: We can help you without any extra charge if you don't use our service finally, thanks!

sambasa (2 posts) • 0

I would like to know, if you are capable of transporting a computer and a lot of other stuff from Kunming to Khon Kaen in Thailand - Price-example??????
My email: leoibh2003@yahoo.co.uk

bluesky (8 posts) • 0

Thank you for your attention! The price from Kunming to Khon Kaen in Thailand by UPS is 250RMB for the first KG and 100RMB/KG for the rest part of the total weight. For example, if the total weight is 5Kgs, the price is 1 times 250 plus 4 times 100 equals to 650RMB. If the weight of your stuff is over 25Kgs, a much cheaper price is expected. Please call us via 400-818-9188 for details, our English speaking representative is willing to serve you, thanks!

Related forum threads

Login to post