论坛

which city has the most beautiful girls?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I think a women should be able to dress as she fits (in a perfect world). When I was living in New York, I would see all these contructions worker giving cat calls to the women walking down the street going to work and thought to myself how annoying it must be to get that everyday. Women do have it tough in my opinion. It's not easy being pretty. Ha..Ha.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

Many people here seem to view women as objects and possessions, pretty things to look at. That seems rather sexist, no?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

I don't. But if you have a gf, many low-lifes will view her as a possession to steal from you.

That might be true but it is how it has been for thousands of years. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking it's going to change anytime soon. On the bright side soon you will be too old for any man to care about how you look. Enjoy it while you can. Ha..Ha.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

You should watch the film - Thanks for Sharing - about sexual addiction. magnifico, only 42 enemies - are you sure it is not more?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Liumingke: Yes of course there's sexism in China, as in most places, but the idea that it's been as it is now for thousands of years is simply not the case - the position of women in China has changed TREMENDOUSLY over the past century and is continuing to change very fast.

But basic man hasn't change. We are visual creatures. I wasn't talking about the status of the women in terms of success. Women are moving of the ladder faster than ever.

Amylaura (27 posts) • 0

@tigertiger

it wasn't so much an attack as an observation, most women (hot or not) believe that they deserve something better than a guy that already has a girlfriend and seems to be openly looking to cheat, whilst also describing the current girlfriend in not so favourable terms.
as for what it says about me, i don't know, maybe that i personaly would steer well clear of such a person

Related forum threads

Login to post