论坛

which city has the most beautiful girls?

Amylaura (27 posts) • 0

People talking about education and personality, but it sounds like the OP is just concerned with looks. He's obviously just looking for a hot girl, and one with low self-esteem I'd imagine if he's looking for somebody that is interested in a guy that publicly describes his current girlfriend as 'not bad' whilst looking for somebody to cheat on her with.

Zhang Lijuan (23 posts) • 0

girls are interested in the topic even! and they do care about what other people think of her, but more care about and into the guy who are really charming and excellent and mature

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Actually it is a compliment to be corrected for my mistake as my spelling and grammar mistakes are not so frequent. Especially when it comes from a person who does not even have basic proficiency in English. I am glad you are keeping me on my toes.

www.gokunming.com/[...]

I aren't in Kunming for the foreseeable future, just left.

When you purposely go off topic on a thread (girls/grammar) with the intention of insulting others you will get the same in return. Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house. Perhaps you had too many tabs of acid in the past.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@Zhang Lijuan
Men see things a little different than women. We are more into the visual. Usualy we are attracted to a women's looks and then everything else follows. That's why it is easier for men to have a 'one night stand'. It is easier for men to be fooled because we get blinded by what's on the outside. As you get older most of us get wiser and look deeper and go for more important things. Back on topic, beauty is found in one's own eyes. Some men love skinny girls while others like them fat. Some men like big breasts while others like them small. In the end beautiful is only skin deep. Ha..ha.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

why are married men on here talking about what kind of girls they find attractive?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Being married doesn't mean being dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opinions, observations and experinece are meant to be shared for the greater good. I can look can't I? After all married men need eye candy. Ha..ha. What's the problem Magnijealousco, afraid us married men will steal your single ladies. Ha..ha.

Related forum threads

Login to post