论坛

which city has the most beautiful girls?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Chengdu is good, Sichuan women seem to be using their heads most of the time and are fun. Dalian women, many beautiful.

chris8080 (226 posts) • 0

if any local girls have read my post and taken offence please accept my sincere apologies. you are not all crustaceans. in fact my girlfriend is a kunming girl and she's not bad. i just honestly think many kunming girls are not so beautiful. please do feel free to prove me wrong. I'm available for dinner dates and possibly a movie.

John Xie (109 posts) • 0

you don't need to apologize, what you said its ture statisticaly. women form north china are much better both in shape and mind. educated people from the south behave more like a northern Chinese.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

so you're dating a girl you don't like that much? when are you going to break the bad news to her? how much longer are you going to continue to use her before you dump her and find someone better?

no, women from north are not better. there's this sick thing going on where chinese people constantly need to divide the country and claim that certain parts are better.

a few months back, one ethnic minority person claimed that his ethnic minority was more "clever" than another ethnic minority.

what a pile of egotistical garbage.

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

Another crass thread. Is there a group of 'identities', for example, Neddy and his extraterrestrial side-kick and others, who contribute to increase the click-rates of GKM during slack periods?

chris8080 (226 posts) • 0

just talking facts. i saw more 美女s in 3 days in chengdu that i've seen in 3 years in kunming. ok maybe i exaggerate but it's true this is a dry land when it comes to beautiful women. ok maybe it's a crass thread catering to the lowest common denominator. but it's discussing something that's at the foremost of many men (foreign as well as chinese) 's minds. don't want to get involved? simply don't click the link. simples.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

So chris8080, you have a girlfriend, whom you consider a "crustacean," and you want to cheat on her?

Related forum threads

Login to post