论坛

Bar/Rest base on the Feng shui discipline

Inthelivinfor (50 posts) • 0

Recently i have been twice to a vegetarian restaurant close to nanpingjie.

It is a buffet (20 kuai per person). After having dinner with some friends i could feel how peaculf everything was... and i decided to ask to the waiter whether there was some feng shui on the rest. He said the rest was build in that discipline.

I just wonder if anyone know places based on this system.

pd> i don't want to say the restaurant as i don't want to be consider as spam. Can i post the address and name? let me know and i will edit this entry.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

@inthelivinfor
Most MAJOR government and state-owned buildings are constructed based loosely on selective Fengshui principles...location location location...

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

I'd love to know the details of that place. I'm sure a lot of other readers who would to.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Yep, check the listings and see if it is there. If not use the Contact Us link to get the admins to add it as heaps of us are interested in good vegetarian places in town.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@HFCAMPO
You must be terrible at tic tac toe. More than enough context to figure out it was peaceful.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

I wouldn't mind trying a buffet for 20rmb, what's the name or description on how to find it. Did they have more than six items? Some veggie buffets I tried were really limited, but they did do a good job on the dishes available though.

Inthelivinfor (50 posts) • 0

my typo.

I should by a new keyboard, but i am leaving soon so i guess i need to type more carefully.

yes, i wanted to say peaceful.

name: 优私呆 you si dai
address: 祥云街59号银佳大厦19

Related forum threads

Login to post