GoKunming Forums

Beware PASI College

Hella (5 posts) • 0

Watch out for these characters! I went to their campus and met with their "bosses" about getting a student visa. I spoke with two older males and their female secretary, DanaSun. Their first objective was to test my knowledge of Mandarin and various prices and rates for things like visas, school fees and teachers' salaries. I played a little dumb just to get a feel for their level of honesty. They tried to dupe me left and right thinking I couldn't understand Mandarin! What they really wanted was a "teacher" who would get them foreign students on a strange comission pay rate. They kept re-adjusting their rates as they started discovering that I knew what they were up to. In the end I figured that I would be working for them for free. Extremely rude people who would speak to each other in Mandarin about some scheme and then turn to me and say, "you didn't understand that, did you?" I just told them they were quite special and walked out on them. Has anybody else had this experience with these clowns?
P.S. They really wanted to get their hands on my passport!

danasun21 (5 posts) • 0

Firstly, i felt sorry for everything.,but you know all things clearly that I didnt engage in your converstation between you and the boss. i just sat there listening to your coversation .

i dont wanna make any comments on that school because i worked there before(even only few days ), all i can say is that i dont like people there.

but if someone wanna know that school personnally, i would like to tell you i known in private,not in public.
could you remove my name from your thread.Thanks.

Related forum threads

Login to post